PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING REMOTE HANDS SERVICE FOR THE DATA CENTER CUSTOMERS OF TELECARRIER PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This procedure provides the steps our customers need to follow for requesting technical assistance for their equipments they have installed in the Data Centers of Telecarrier.
This service known as Remote Hands can be requested on a 24x7x365 schedule and its scope includes the following basic tasks support:
- Restarting servers
- Restarting communications equipments
- Inserting or removing modules
- Mounting of CD for remote installation of software.
- Connection or disconnection of patch cords.
- Visual inspection of equipment status
- Receiving equipments
REQUESTING A REMOTE HAND SERVICE
1. To request remote hands assistance, send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of the person requesting assistance, telephone number and email address.
- Description and location of the equipment for which you are requesting the assistance:
- Equipment name (front label)
- Rack number where the equipment is located
- Detailed instructions for the technical assistance you are requesting.
2. The operation staff of the Data Center will proceed to execute the technical assistance following your instructions. Upon completion it, the staff will send a confirmation email.
REQUESTING A REMOTE HAND BY PHONE
In case of an urgent request for remote hands, in addition to requesting the technical assistance by email, you can call to the Operations Center of the Data Center at (507) 300-